Have a Scrappy Monday!
Today I wanted to show you my go to formula for a single photo page.
1. Anchor the photo to the page by running one strip of coordinating paper, ribbon, etc. across on the base of the paper. This anchor can be high, centered, or low on the page. It really doesn’t matter just as long as it is there!
2. Create a photomat with scraps. Pull coordinates from your scrap pile. Single photo layouts are a great way to use up those extra scraps.
3. Place the matted photo along the anchor line. Again this can be anywhere. I’m an off to the side kind of girl when it comes to this part.
4. Run the title along the anchor line.
5. Journal where you see fit and embellish until your heart’s content.